demo example : Theta final

demo example : Theta final

Postby quickyman » Friday, 25.May 2012, 09:47

i seen the theta final.k project file and i compared it with the demo http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=15092
i´ve checked the construction of theta project file under wz3

the reason why i ask is, that i seen the animation ops;splines;events etc. and i am not sure then, that wz3 is not working correctly ( maybe some problems with material ops; spline ops or otherwise. i thing the theta final.k is the right one and it´s complete.

that are the points what i seen, that it´s working not correctly

-on the first scene are the particles shown not correctly
5th scene - the pyramides are not move (no jumps)
12th scene - (Labyrinth) move on floor texture( rings) & the blinking wall is not working
13th scene - tunnel (pyramides on wall not move)
14the scene - robotic spider moves not correctly (head move); moving pyramides and cubes on the left side move not correctly; if comes the red/blue turning light (not working too)

best regards

quicky
quickyman
Demomaker
Demomaker

Re: demo example : Theta final

Postby quickyman » Sunday, 27.May 2012, 09:22

nobody the same problem ?

i dont know, where it is the problem. Sometimes it run´s ( u can then see some "render target errors"), sometimes i missed some animations.
the "_0f" op is an unused op. it would be help to find that option , where the problems is ( on wz3 or somewhere)

thanks
quickyman
Demomaker
Demomaker

Postby reEto » Wednesday, 30.May 2012, 09:43

nop.. works fine here. use the wz version what was used for the demo. your problem also seems to be a gfx driver prob. at all the file works normal at it should. maybe u r not using win xp or things like that.
reEto
Partikelmeister
Partikelmeister

Postby erbsen » Wednesday, 30.May 2012, 14:04

I looked over it, same shit here and even worse. :(
Exported *.kx + renamed player_demo = Unknown operator class 03 in class list.
Debris works like a charm.
Maybe something went wrong during compiling.

reEtro wrote:maybe u r not using win xp or things like that.
Win7 64Bit, in that case we are doomed. :)
erbsen
Operator
Operator

Postby reEto » Wednesday, 30.May 2012, 17:56

remember: editor was created on win xp system. maybe this cause conflicts. i used the wz3 version that was used for the theta demo. and no i can not sent it to you because ryg did no ofi. release. if you want this version you have to contact him. werkkzeug3 and windows 7 yes, there are sometimes strange things like color flickings an stuff like that.

das beste ist wirklich, sich einfach nicht damit aufzuhalten zu versuchen die alten files zu compilieren, oftmals wurden die auch noch außerhalb der editoren anhand des codes weiter optimiert, z.b. im vs. man sollte auch nicht vergessen, dass das wz3 zwar als standalone lösung gedacht war, allerdings musste schon immer noch nachträglich das ein oder andere im code "out of the box" optimiert/ geändert etc. werden.
reEto
Partikelmeister
Partikelmeister

Return to Support